The protection of hands against radiation requires particular consideration due to the direct and repeated exposure of primary rays in many different types of procedures. The XGuard™ range reduces the quantity of ionising radiation reaching the hands by up to 55% whilst still being thin enough to provide excellent gripping and perfect dexterity.
Please note this cost is per pair and are sold in Cases of 5 Units.
- Lead oxide impregnated to reduce the amount of ionising radiation reaching the hands by up to 55%
- Only 0.22mm or 0.30mm in thickness for perfect dexterity
- Latex deprived of any allergic proteins minimise the risk of allergies
- Synthetic interior layer to further reduce allergic reactions
- Wide range of sizes from 6-9 including half sizes for a better fit.
- Available in 0.300mm (0.012″) and 0.220mm (0.0088″) finger tip thickness
- Soft, Comfortable and easy to wear