The protection of hands against radiation requires particular consideration due to the direct and repeated exposure from primary rays during complex procedures. The FreeGuard™ range reduces the quantity of ionising radiation reaching the hands by up to 50% whilst still being thin enough to provide excellent gripping and dexterity.
Please note this cost is per pair and are sold in Cases of 5 Units.
- Perfect dexterity for handling intricate equipment
- Lead Free whilst still reducing the amount of ionising radiation reaching the hands by up to 50%
- Latex Free, so offer a reduced risk of natural rubber latex allergies
- Wide range of sizes from 6-8.5 including half sizes for a better fit
- Available in 0.300mm (0.012″) and 0.220mm (0.0088″) finger tip thickness
- Soft, Comfortable and easy to wear